jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, I'm Cèlia and today I'm going to talk about my last summer. First I'm going to talk about my trip to France and Monaco, then I'm going to talk about the two weeks I stayed in England, and finally, about my days out in France.

Well, the day after finishing school, I went to France for some days with my parents. We travelled there by car. We stayed in France for the first days and there we visited Cannes and St. Tropez. The last day we went to Monaco. There, we visited the city and also the Prince's Palace of Monaco.

Two weeks after that I went to England with a friend. Every day we had classes in the morning and activities in the afternoon, except on the weekend. The first Saturday we visited Brighton, and the second one, London. In London we visited the Big Ben, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and we also went shopping. The day before leaving we went to a theme park in London, called Thorpe Park.

In August I stayed in Banyoles and relaxed. I also finished all my homework.

Three days before starting school I went to a camping in France with my parents and some friends. We visited some towns around the camping, but we spent most of the time in the swimming pool.





OBSERVATION OF MY ORAL PRESENTATION
PRESENTATION:
Did you use any resources? No.
Were the resources relevant and attractive? ----
Did you show/talk about the photos to the audience? No, because we couldn't have photos.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT:
Did you look at your audience most of the time? Well, I didn't look at the audience all the time, but I tried to.
Did you read from your notes? No.
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of you audience? No.

STRUCTURE:
Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes.
Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? No.
Which ones? ----

CONTENT:
Did you introduce interesting information to your audience? No.
Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet/books...? No.
Was your information more superficial or more detailed and original? No.

LANGUAGE:
Did you check your grammar? No.
Did you use rich/new vocabulary looking up the dictionary? No.
Did you use sentence linkers? Yes.
Did you use fillers? Yes, but not a lot.

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION:
Did you know to pronounce all your words? Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, I knew how to pronounce all the words, but I checked some words in the dictionary just in case.
Did you change your tone of voice or use monotone all the time? No, I didn't change my tone of voice.
Did you speed in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions?

SELF-EVALUATION:
You are your teacher! What mark did you get?
I don't know.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario