jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

A FORMAL LETTER

21 Agatha Road
Warwick
CV5 2XS
267 Dean Street
London
W1D 5RS
Wednesday 10th Desember
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about a pair of shoes which I recently purchased online.

In your website you said that the shoes were in good conditions, but when I opened the box, I saw that the soles of the shoes were worn. Also, I had ordered a pair of blue shoes, but the ones in the box were green.

Secondly, the order arrived three weeks late, so I had to speak to the company twice before I was given the box.

As a result, this product is not really like you advertised, and with this letter I would appreciate a full refund.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Cèlia Estudis

Cèlia Estudis Dilmé

4t d’ESO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario